Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Registration - C422ERA - FOR SALE

nm91417

Number plate C422ERA held on retention certificate.

Arguably the most sought after Porsche registration that can be placed on any vehicle from 1985 onwards, and is suitable to all 911 ranges inc 993/ 996/ 997.

Thank you for taking the time to read this advertisement.

Offers over £7000 and no timewasters please.

nm91417 said:

Arguably the most sought after Porsche registration that can be placed on any vehicle from 1985 onwards.....

Oooh we like a good argument on here :thumb:

:grin:

Would anyone actually pay over £7k for that registration? I doubt anyone on 911uk would. :grin:

It is worth something but I am not sure what :)

Good plate if your name is Sarah and you were born on the 22nd April.....I could be a number plate salesman :lol:

nm91417 said:

Arguably the most sought after Porsche registration that can be placed on any vehicle from 1985 onwards, and is suitable to all 911 ranges inc 993/ 996/ 997.

Are you sure that will pay the Uni fees? :grin:

If you had a cabriolet ERA lorry with 422 wheels it may be worth something.If not £250 max.

nm91417 said:

Nice plate you have there; must be worth a few bob. There are loads of rich people on this forum so it should go very quickly indeed - I'd be suprised if you still have it next week after advertsing it on here. Would you include the transfer fee too?

~ Maxie :?:

Ooo - err.... £7000 ! GULP ! Thats worth more than my Carrera !

I quite like it.

Shame I have a plate already and crave a GT3 (or possibly a Turbo)

nm91417 said:

You are spot on there mate! Very, very arguably :floor:

nm91417 said:

:floor:

Unlike you, who has wasted too much of my time just reading and replying to this thread...

Just out of interest - why is this number plate supposed to be 'the most sought after'? It is *****... Without representing it illegally it just looks like one of those plates that chavs buy thinking everyone else will look on in wonderment (as opposed to the reality of people looking at it and thinking 'what a twat') :roll:

:floor: I always get a good laugh reading Watties number plate retorts on here. He is often spot-on but its the put-down style(esp with newbies on here who are simply flogging plates) that is legendary.....great stuff :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back