Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Sheffield, thumbs up.

baxster

My car went in for some new locking nuts (long story but I ended up with two locking nuts on one side being different to the two on the other side but with a key for only 1 set).
I had a cup of coffee and had a bit of banter with Kevin (sold me my car) and Mark (Service). 40 minutes later my car came out with new nuts, PCM update, report on tyre and disc wear and the leaves cleared from the front. In addition I was also invited on a model taster session at Silverstone. So a thoroughly nice 2 hours spent away from work.
I really think that between Mark, Kevin and the technicians there they seem to have a really good set up. :thumbs:

I've had good experiences with them also. :thumb:

Surprised they didn't say you needed the RMS replacing as they are renowned in their business circle for this. lol :grin:

ResB said:

Surprised they didn't say you needed the RMS replacing as they are renowned in their business circle for this. lol :grin:

No - that's OPC West London's forte, ResB!

~ Maxie :lol:

Maxie said:
ResB said:

No - that's OPC West London's forte, ResB!

~ Maxie :lol:

Perhaps just in JCT600 circles then. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back