Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxster 2.9 PDK Problems

s3uly

Hi,

I have a 2009 Boxster 2.9 PDK, it has just over 6000 miles now, over the last month now I have had a 'emergency transmission run' message come up on the dashboard and the car goes into limp mode, this has happened around 5 times,

I took it back to the OPC who have carried a full check and said that it needed a software upgrade for the PDK, however this has happened almost every week for the past 5 weeks, in fact as I write this the car is back with the OPC.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar on their PDK's

Boxster Gen 2 PDK problems

I had exactly the same problem. I found that turning the engine off and restarting solved the annoying problem but it took a software update to fix it (hopefully) for good. Since the update the 'box has behaved although it still does odd things now and again - like changing down momentarily without any apparent reason or input. I have also found myself in sport plus without any input!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back