Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How do I change the order of cars in my garage?

Tertius

OK, I've sold the 993 so shouldn't have it appearing beside my posts any more (assuming of course I'm still allowed to post here ...)

I don't want to delete the garage entry entirely unless I have to, so is it possible to move the Elise above the 993 and have that appear as my car?

Or is it defined in some different way?

Tertius said:
OK, I've sold the 993 so shouldn't have it appearing beside my posts any more (assuming of course I'm still allowed to post here ...)

I don't want to delete the garage entry entirely unless I have to, so is it possible to move the Elise above the 993 and have that appear as my car?

Or is it defined in some different way?

Select the other car

Select Edit

then click on
garage_main_vehicle.gif

Having a similar problem. I only have the one car in the garage but this doesn't appear on my posts. How can I get the vehicle details to appear on my post beneath my user name?

Thanks.

B345ty said:
Having a similar problem. I only have the one car in the garage but this doesn't appear on my posts. How can I get the vehicle details to appear on my post beneath my user name?

Thanks.

I can see a listing for

"1990 Porsche 964 Carrera 4"

in your profile display under your name

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back