Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

69 911S 2.2 Purchase impending legal redress

PMCB

Please note for legal reasons this is not a discussion thread, I hope the site owner/s will allow me to post this as I am trying to find the person (Mr A) who was mislead into purchasing a 1969 Porsche 9llS Chassis No. 9110 300 166/Engine No. 6300 258/Reg: EYO 193J on Thursday 11 February 2010.

As unbeknown to them at that time a legally binding contract to purchase the car subsisted and should it become absolutely necessary this will be proven in Court. Also note that significant funds will be invested in this action to restore both integrity and a binding principal.

I therefore request that Mr A contacts me via PM please as I have no wish to involve this innocent party in legal proceeding. I will respond to messages on Monday as I am now switching off for the weekend, the last few days have been truly awful.

And I would be delighted if they wished to co-join in the planned proceeding (entirely at my cost) should they also seek redress for being so despicably mislead.

However should any obfuscation of the matter arise I will strenuously route this out and lay all parties to name and unlimited shame.

In summary a very sorry situation perpetrated by an individual lacking in all honour and integrity. And for the benefit of doubt I am not referring to MR A.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back