Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just Picked up yesterday.

nevoptom

Monza
Just a quick note to say thank you to all the members and to the Forum which has given plentyful info on my purchase.
2005 C2S
Seal Grey
Black Sports seats.
Xenons.
Bose.
PCM
Tooki bluetooth + Ipod + road pilot
5spoke 19 + brand new michellin (1000miles ago)
28k on clock, new engine put in by Porsche at 26kmiles
Chrono pack
Oh and a bonus, transfer of OPC 2yrs warranty, which was taken out last month!!

Picked it up yesterday, only managed to drive it for about 30mins as it was a late pick up. Can't wait to get home.

Congrats on your new toy , we need pictures 8)

Just wondered why the new engine at such a low mileage did you manage to find out. :?:

Anyway I am sure you will do a bit more driving in it over the next few days

Congrats

:useless:

Congratulations, an excellent choice of model, colour and options (but I suppose I'm a bit biased :grin:)

Looking forward to the pics.

Guildford, eh? Perhaps we'll see you at a Goodwood Breakfast club meeting sometime. :bye:

Congrats on the purchase, replacement engines are good as you know how it is used from the off. Mine is a year on now from new engine and run in nicely with 5000 miles on her :thumb:

yeah i'll be up for the goodwood meet.
i'll keep an eye out for the next meet....would be great to see some other 911 drivers in one place!

Enjoy it! Do post some pics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back