Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Private Reg for sale: 911 XBM

993C2S

Zandvoort
911 XBM

Currently on vehicle, soon to be on retention certificate.

Offers invited (please do your homework on it's value :wink: )

IMG_3500.jpg

:sad:

Are you selling the 993 then?

TB

Sad Day Asim , Nice plate though :grin:

But I will be the first to ask Mr A got any other bits hiding in the shed you want to sell on

clinchy993 said:
Sad Day Asim , Nice plate though :grin:

But I will be the first to ask Mr A got any other bits hiding in the shed you want to sell on

I know mate, I'm :sad:

I'll compile a list of stuff when I get a chance.

Plates are a pain I had PCZ**** on 964 and pondered on selling but in the end it helped sell the car

I also have another Irish plate ACZ**** on retention (AC my initials) but as my car is a R plate I have not bothered to put it on :frustrated:

Good luck with the sale of both bud :thumb:

Sundeep said:
993C2S said:
911 XBM

Offers invited (please do your homework on it's value :wink: )

£5 and you're pushing it :D

I will give you £5.50 :floor:

tbrown said:
Are you selling the 993 then?

:hand:

Asim, without a 993 !!

Wasn't there someone on here recently looking for a 911 plate? Seem to recall they were prepared to pay up to £3500 for the right one...

Hi Asim,

Sorry to see that you are selling up, Dan mentioned it to me at our last meet. Whoever gets your car is a lucky man, shame its a left hooker otherwise I would be considering it myself.

Hope you continue to post on the forum and that we see you out and about during the summer months (even if it is in another sports cars?!)

All the best mate :thumb:
Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back