Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Stoping

silver turbo

Hi May some please till me whats the problem i have 997 Turbo 2009 model when i start the car it stays for seconds then it turns down did any one face the problem before :?:

If you have a 2009 model then call the OPC/Porsche road assit and ask them to come and collect the car
Did you have any other problems before that ? If not it might be the electronics playing i.e the ECU is detecting an error with the fuel supply

Theo

silver turbo said:
Hi May some please till me whats the problem i have 997 Turbo 2009 model when i start the car it stays for seconds then it turns down did any one face the problem before :?:

Translation anyone? English, French or Italian would be great, thanks! :thumb:

:welcome: to the site.

Not sure I can help as I'm not certain what your problem is :dont know:

But with such a new car, if you have any concerns I'd go to your local OPC.

Pork Sword said:
silver turbo said:

Translation anyone? English, French or Italian would be great, thanks! :thumb:

The car is silver, if that helps... :floor:

PS does it have any petrol?

:floor: :floor: :floor:

:pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back