Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The wait is finally over..!

PAV

Trainee
Dear All

After agreeing a deal back in early October and painfully counting down every day until "that day", I am due to take delivery of my 997 C2S Black this saturday!

A special thankyou to Mark from Stirlings for excellent, rare and unrivalled customer service! It really is pleasing to meet someone as passionate and knowledgable as Mark. The time, effort and quality he spends on prepping his cars is simply unbelievable. All credits to the gentleman!

An extended thanks also to Jamie for arranging my finance! :wink:

A dream finally come true for me and as you can imagine I will finally be able to sleep from saturday onwards!

Ooooo that feeling......that feeling of taking my first drive on an empty country road...i guess you all know what I am talking about.. :D

Pav.

Attachments

• 9112_757.jpg
    9112_757.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 6,125
  • 911_177.jpg
    911_177.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 6,125
PAV said:
A dream finally come true for me and as you can imagine I will finally be able to sleep from saturday onwards!
Pav.
Hi Pav,

i thought that when i bought my car last year. i couldn't sleep even after getting the car 'cause i would keep on looking outside and admiring it and also checking no scumbag was near it. took me a month to stop doing that.

Cheers

Pav (its gonna get confusing)

I cant wait mate...

I still remember the days when I had a picture of a black 911 turbo on my wall when I was at school..

And now my dreams are about to come true!

An honour it is. :yahoo:

Well done Pav. :thumb:

Congrats to Mark for yet another excellent review from his customer. :thumb:

It's getting to the a norm for Jamie, so congrats goes without saying. Not to say it isn't the norm for Mark!!...

Errr, I'll stop digging... :wack:

Congrats again Pav. :grin:

Thanks guys

I cant wait. The adrenaline is incredible and its a feeling that cannot be described but rather shared!

3 days to go! :lol:

one thing that i'm really glad i got for the car was a gps based speed camera detector. its saved my licence countless times. the problem (well not really a problem) with the 997 is that you can get to crazy speeds in the blink of an eye and its so smooth you don't really realise that you're going so fast.

I'd recommend getting one any day. the last thing you want is to get the car of your dreams and then not be able to drive it 'cause of a foolish mistake.

PAV said:
I cant wait mate...

I still remember the days when I had a picture of a black 911 turbo on my wall when I was at school..

Same reason I got a black 997 - Life objective ticked off and a dream come true :)

I also had a picture of a Ferrari Testo and a Lambo countach but i'm some way off owning one of those and if I can ever afford to have a car 'stable' I doubt I will find a running\driveable version of either of those two but I bet I could find a perfect 80's Turbo :grin:

Black C2S way to go Pav :thumb:

Thanks mate....just cannot wait for saturday! :)

Congrats on your first 911!

~ Maxie :)

PAV said:
I cant wait mate...

hate to point it out but youve bought a black 997 s not a turbo, so the dream is still alive! :lol:

Remember this is my first Porsche and I am chuffed! Yes the ultimate dream is a turbo but hey one step at a time my friend! I think walking before you can run is a good philosophy...
:wink:

PAV said:
Remember this is my first Porsche and I am chuffed! Yes the ultimate dream is a turbo but hey one step at a time my friend! I think walking before you can run is a good philosophy...
:wink:

The C2S will sound better than the Turbo for sure. Oh and with PSE, what can I say. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back