Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera style rear wing for next Porsche 911 (998)?

Agreed... :pc:

ugh - what a monstrosity!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.....why not? Looks good to me and a bit of a change from what we've seen since the 964. I'm sure it won't look as bad as in the photoshop.

~ Maxie

Seems overly complicated and over-engineered.

What is wrong with the current (and legacy) systems which raise the entire engine lid vent area.

The current version has the advantage of being bigger, simpler (probably more robust) and puts the engine cooling/intake vents in the the stream aswell.

The last bit is very useful on "arse-engined"* 911s (if not absolutely necessary at speed) and yet is totally irrelevant to a front engined PanAm on which this "vision" is based.

*(c)JC

I know and understand (just about) why Porsche make every new model look distinctively Porsche, by making them look a little like a 911 even the Cayenne, at least in its first generation... but they have lost the plot if they then start making the 911 look like the other models.

Jamie said:
I know and understand (just about) why Porsche make every new model look distinctively Porsche, by making them look a little like a 911 even the Cayenne, at least in its first generation... but they have lost the plot if they then start making the 911 look like the other models.

Very much agree and I hope and don't actually believe VW would be that stupid

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back