Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Blackberry 8320 Curve - bargain for quick sale

964RS

Hockenheim
Putting my Blackberry 8320 Curve up for sale at bargain price to move quickly - as i have the code for it and you will need to register the handset with your chosen provider :)

It is sim Free / Unbranded and therefore unlocked so you can use it on any network.

Its in lightly used condition with some very light marks on the case.

The viewable screen is unmarked to my eyesight - there is a rub mark on the non viewable part of the screen at the top(see photos).

It comes boxed with Charger, USB Cable, Headphones, BB case, BB Skin, Software discs & manuals.

This has only been used in the BB rubber skin in my ownership so pretty well protected.

My first blackberry and has been great for getting emails instantaneously and browsing internet when bored waiting for stuff.

A must for anyone wanting to grab the parts bargains! :lol:

I am pricing for a quick sale so I would like £170 (firm) including RMSD - BT, Cheque, Paypal ( fees extra )

DSCF6007.jpg

DSCF6008.jpg

DSCF6009.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back