Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

test drive next week

Looks a great car...GT2 should be fantastic. Not sure about the specific car but on paper it looks great.

Theo

Thanks Mark, yes it is at Exeter and I can't wait to see it.Its going to be a long few days I think!

Well I drove the 270miles to see the car on wednesday,beforehand I got some helpful advice from Mark Pearce of Stirlings which was very kind of him.I received a very warm welcome from Gary Weller at the OPC,strangely after planning for so long on getting a Porsche I found myself quite nervous to the extent that my mouth was very dry! The car was stunning could'nt believe I could own such a fantastic car,took it for a test drive around the local roads-I was hooked.So back to the dealership and the paperwork,I was amazed that with paying for the car by cash there was very little of it.There was a couple of stone chips which they are sorting out along with a polish but the car was immaculate.They are holding the car for me till the end of the month when I retire from the fire service and get my pension pay out.I think the next few weeks are going to go very slowly! I'm trying to attaching some photos of the car that I took on the day,hope they appear.Neilmac

mycarsrear.jpg

mycarthreequartersfront.jpg

mycarsideview.jpg

Mycarinterior.jpg

Yeh Turbo wheels are awesome-o

Lovely car....but I would be a bit biased having a black carrera S :p

Nice car, congratulations, you're going to love 911 ownership.

BTW, I paid cash too, it's just a matter of using my debit card and doing a few security checks. If you do it this way, make sure you take your passport and driving licence with you, as these are the things my bank asked for.

The salesman did mention that on a couple of occasions they have had customers having problems paying for the car at the dealership so I'm going to pay before traveling down.Also when I go to collect I'm going to do as Mark Pearce suggested and use Flybe and take the one hour trip from Manchester to Exeter airport,avoid all those 50mph speed limits on the M5 and M6.Thanks for everyone's helpful advice on this forum its been invaluable.Neil

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back