Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera Launch 04th Sept 09...

ResB

Estoril
Had a trip over to Sheffield to have a look at the Panamera, expecting the worse. It's not as offensive as I thought, but it is rather large!

Anyway, just a few pics.

Turbo

turbo_front.jpg

turbo_engine.jpg

4S

4s_rear.jpg

4s_int_front.jpg

4s_int_rear.jpg

You've taken some great shots from nice angles there...doing Porsche's job for them Rich :grin:

Interesting interior colour scheme for a showroom car....altho' I'd add its (almost) the same scheme as my 993 (dark blue dash, black inserts, marble seats/panels) :lol:

Thanks Chris, I took the wrong lens to be honest and they dimmed the light towards the end so I struggled to get anything decent as I didn't have a tripod, plus I'd have looked a t**t. lol

Few more...

Turbo

turbo_rear.jpg

turbo_PCCB_rear.jpg

4S

Matching cases would fit all 4 next to each other leaving the width of the boot and a fair bit more room. probably about the same volumn as the 997 has at the front.

4s_rear_boot.jpg

I got an invite from Leicester and Sheffield, went to Leicester as it was closer. As you say it is a big car, I do like it though (more so than a KN).

I followed one a couple of days ago (presumably Silverstone OPC's demo car) and I actually like it... But then I always liked these...

Attachments

• photo_101.jpg
    photo_101.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 2,755
My Pamamera.

Attachments

• f638_12_156.jpg
    f638_12_156.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,744
  • ee66_12_296.jpg
    ee66_12_296.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,744
Chris W said:
Interesting interior colour scheme for a showroom car....altho' I'd add its (almost) the same scheme as my 993 (dark blue dash, black inserts, marble seats/panels) :lol:

Seems Porsche never learn mate :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back