Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

retro fit cruise control possible?

c14ops

Sorry if this has already been covered. Just picked up my C4s 2 weeks ago and am now already starting to miss cruise from my BMW ( dont miss too much else though despite the fact it was a great car :eek:)

Can you get cruise retrofitted? Any idea of costs from an OPC?

I am sure I saw something at the OPC the other week offering retro fit cruise control on 997's for £470.. :thumb:

I too have seen something here or maybe at the same OPC as Dave (as we use the same one!) and it was relatively inexpensive I thought....might be a worth a call to your local OPC.

thanks all, have contacted chiswick porsche centre and will let you know what they come up with price wise.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=45834&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=cruise+control

Can be retrofitted by OPC - £498.15 (when VAT was 17.5%, so £487.55 now), and I got a 15% discount and paid £423.43 (£414.43 at today's VAT rate). Mine was fitted in Sep 2008, and is for 997.1.

Includes column stalks etc, and is to all intents and purposes the same as factory fit (your instruments should already have the tell-tale light that lights up when you switch it on).

It's part of the Tequipment range and if fitted by an OPC will not affect your warranty.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back