Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

why is this not selling?

Neilmac48

Its about two months away from buying my first Porsche,I have already been to my local OPC in Chester some time ago with my details.I recently got back in touch just to tell them that my budget was now upto 55000 pounds,still after a 56 or 07 reg 997 C2S,options;full navigation,sports chrono and sports exhaust.I mentioned the car listed below as a possible even though it was slightly out of my price range because of the outstanding spec on it.My question is this, the car has been at the dealership for some months during which it has dropped in price by 2300 pounds,why has'nt it sold?
regards,
Neil

http://ucl.porsche.de/ucl/plsql/uk/...C24AE112ECD91C1A95F60C&pnr_=1&lnr_=2&caller_=

Stonking spec and I love it, but my guess would be the combination of Guards Red and the Aerokit limit the market.

If your budget will run to it, drive down to Bristol and have a drive.

If you don't think your budget will run to it, PM Jamie at Performance Car Finance

Would be happy to help if you need any finance at better than OPC rates, also note my high spec 07 C2S is for sale at 52,750, warranty, PSE, one owner the lot.

I have just had a look at the red car, I was posting from my phone earlier. It's only problem is the colour but that said it has everything else going for it but maybe that's the problem - it's such a track focused looking car but the price pushes it close to GT3 money.

Thanks for your replies chaps,I must admit red would'nt have been my first choice of colour but only because my present car which I've owned for several years is red.I had'nt realised that this was a problem colour for Porsches of course colour is such a personal thing.Thanks for your kind offer Jamie on the finance front however I will be paying cash for the car.

can't see the car as session has expired, however there is a 4S that is orange and the spec of a GT3RS but with back seats so maybe at 60k that car at Wilmslow is a good car?

Paul.

Can understand Guards not being a popular colour amongst Porsche enthusiasts. However, doesn't the aero-kit appeal to most people on here? I tink it looks fantastic on a 997 and makes it stand out that little bit more. I'd have one if I could.

~ Maxie :dont know:

That car isn't too far above your budget that a bit of bargaining couldn't sort. I don't think that red is a problem colour With Porsche owners in particular, just that very few colourful cars are purchased these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back