Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new toy!

malvern_college

My first Porsche, with exactly the spec that I wanted, and the simply awesome PSE. Purchased from Mark at Stirlings, and so happy I did. He takes such care in making sure the car is perfect before you take delivery. If only all dealers could be like that!

Attachments

• driver_side_tilt_low_res_198.jpg
    driver_side_tilt_low_res_198.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 6,741
  • full_low_res_851.jpg
    full_low_res_851.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 6,741
  • fat_back_low_res_737.jpg
    fat_back_low_res_737.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 6,742
Toys for boys!!!! Nice one..... looks perfect!!!

Wow cant fault that, it looks superb, go enjoy :thumbs:

Very nice looking Porkie.
Enjoy :thumb:

Nice car. Enjoy!

he's a great guy isn't he.

Car looks top!! Enjoy!!

:thumb:

Nice

Welcome to 911uk :bye:

Very nice and if I'm not mistaken, a deft hand on Photoshop :thumbs:

Not really a deft hand, more of a part time dabbler :)

Lovely car :thumb:

The alloys are the same as mine on the C4S and they are certainly "fun" to clean. Just wear rubber gloves when your cleaning them as bare hands will get manky due to the brake dust/crap that gathers on/in them :eek: .....the reward is that they look brilliant when clean :thumb:

bootiful mate. :envy:

Looking great, congratualtions and you cant go wrong buying from Mark Pearce. :thumb:

Also, Wizard, are you sure you have these wheels on you 4S, as normally they have the cross spoke ones?

Regards
EliteDetailer :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back