Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P911 private plate for sale

M3COOPSTER

Hi all,

I am new to the site and look forward to being a member of the forum.

The reason for this post is I have a Reg Plate that I am thinking of selling.

the Reg plate is: P911 KTP

I am currently in talks with standard privet plate companies but thought this would be a nice one to advertise to to Porsche fans and in particular 911 followetrs.

I am awaiting some quotes back so basically the floor is open to you all as to what offers you would like to put in for this.

Many thanks.

Unleash the hounds!

Good luck with the sale but first time posters who try and sell a P plate usually get a little stick.

I'm guessing it must be in the region of GBP250 + GBP80 transfer fee? Quite possibly what you paid for it if it didn't come off an existing car.

~ Maxie

Companies will usually quote a price picked from the sky. The catch is that they will list it on their site, and see if anyone grabs the bait... You dont get a penny till its sold.

- Worth taking their quote with a pinch of salt.

Maxie quote seems reasonable.

Dont expect to be able to fund a porker with the resell of your plates, those who do, often dont get the best of welcomes (to say the least) :grin:

I've got a couple of quid in my car - and also some KFC wipes still in wrapping, unused. What do you reckon?

ALL PRIVET or PRIVATE PLATE SELLERS SHOULD WATCH THESE FIRST BEFORE POSTING AN AD

We have to have registration plates on our privets now???!!!! :eek:

Ghost said:

Do you think the OP is copying Porsche and trying to build up a hedge fund... :grin:

tish, ta-boom... :oops:

no plate

wattie that is fab, do you think this guys at the cutting hedge of things mike

Wattie said:
Ghost said:

Do you think the OP is copying Porsche and trying to build up a hedge fund... :grin:

tish, ta-boom... :oops:

I see that Wattie has not carried out his threat to leave the forum after all :thumb: :boxer: :goodjob: and a bit of good comedy too :thumb:

Couldn't stay away from the madhouse eh :grin:

- Come on guys this chap has kindly giving the 911uk members first refusal to own this most prestigious reg.
We could at least show some gratitude for his gracious thoughts.
He may have genuinely dropped on this by chance and may be prepared to pass it on to some one lucky enough to have thousands and thousands of unwanted pounds on trivial trinkets.
After all we are minted.
Hell, I bought 911ADY just the other week and hung it on my garage door just to show the neighbours how disgustingly minted I am.

So if you want to give us a ball park figure we'll scrap over it and you that way you will probably get much more than you want for it.
Nice of you to join the forum and contribute so much and so early into your membership.
PS
We do buy alot of cherished number plates from this forum section you pick a good spot to pitch your sale!

Re: no plate

mike brown said:
wattie that is fab, do you think this guys at the cutting hedge of things mike

No, I reckon he is just feeling a bit boxed in. He'll probably branch out now if selling here is too blooming hard

I've only just seen this thread.

Is this plate still available? I'm particularly interested as I have a porsche 911 (P911!) and my surname is KTD so this plate would be perfect for me.

What offer would you consider for this plate?

Best regards.

unclebob said:
What offer would you consider for this plate?

Best regards.

Like this guy is ever going to visit 911uk again after his one and only post...? :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

adeymars said:
After all we are minted.
Hell, I bought 911ADY just the other week and hung it on my garage door just to show the neighbours how disgustingly minted I am.

You'll have to excuse me, but my eyesite is failing me...

... is that supposed to read 'GI Lady'?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back