Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche C4S cab rear spolier

ahmedz

Hiya,

Can someone advise please; does the rear spoiler on the C4S come up automatically at some certain speed or do you have to do it manually using the button on the dashboard?

When you are trying obviously you cant see the spoiler and the light dossnt come ON to indicate thats its gone up unless you manually press the button and know its up when the light is ON.

Thanks

....have you read your owners manual?

wizard993 said:
....have you read your owners manual?

I dont have the manual my friend else i would read it and not ask what may sound like a stupid question..

Thanks

...you can overide the auto spoiler deployment buy pushing the switch on the dash. It will raise the spoiler manually at any time until it reaches its auto deployment speed(then you have no control over it).

If your spoiler is not raising and lowering(either automatically or manually) the warning light will come on. If you are not seeing a warning light your spoiler deployment (man or auto) is working fine.

Just park the car and hit/hold the switch it will raise and lower the spoiler on your instructions.

You may also find this useful reading:

http://www.pistonheads.com/porsche/default.asp?storyId=8909

Thank you so much for this; appreciate your help. I am actively looking to get hold of some 997 C4S cab owners manual which should help a bit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back