Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

and you thought Nephrite Green was bad!

David Rose

Hockenheim
Whilst searching for Meridian Silver Metallic .. this colour combo caught my eyr!

I'd love to see it in rewal life!

Maybe a very pritty blonde stepping out of it! lol

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=1169

:) :lol: :lol: :? :?

That car has been for sale for so long, it's no surprise it's only done 17,000 miles since 2004!

Apparently the first owner was the only person on the planet that actually liked the colour scheme... :floor:

Gotta be a BIMBO out there somewhere for it.
(No disrespect meant to women)
Or maybe one of the lads will buy it for a laff....like to see a bloke turn up at the track in it :floor: :floor:

germansi said:
Gotta be a BIMBO out there somewhere for it.
(No disrespect meant to women)
Or maybe one of the lads will buy it for a laff....like to see a bloke turn up at the track in it :floor: :floor:

:D I turned up at a black tie dinner in it for a laugh!

would love to have the money and space to have it for fun!!

:D I turned up at a black tie dinner in it for a laugh![/quote]

But then you work for 'Big John'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Price should buy it, replace the airbags with her silicone implants and auction it on ebay

This car baffles me. I simply cannot imagine anyone paying even £10k for it. I can however imagine it making more than that as a rental - I honestly think that even those (erm) unusual individuals out there who might for some reason like it still wouldn't want to actually own it... Kind of like those nasty stretched limos and the lime green on lime green Lamborghini that ecurie used to run.

Thoughts?

Has to be more cost effective than it sitting doing nothing for all these years. Indeed you ought to now be able to buy a similar vintage one and have it repainted to the colour of your nightmares for significantly less...

You could create a web site with rent A Barbie and her Car for the night!

Mmmmm money in that me thinks :typing:

It has been for sale for ages - not hard to see why :floor:

There is only one person who I think this car would be suitable for:

Calling DAVE :p :mrgreen:

Yes - I recognise it too - been for sale for ages - take 20k off and it is still overpriced -

LOJO

iirc, that paint and colour scheme was not actually done at the factory, but afterwards in the UK - maybe even by the garage selling the car? i would have to agree with others though, it is hideous; but would probably make good money as a rental prospect. The factory special order pink boxster i have seen (pics posted on this forum ages ago) looked way better, if indeed it is possible to rank these cars for those with special requirements...

tim993 said:
iirc, that paint and colour scheme was not actually done at the factory, but afterwards in the UK - maybe even by the garage selling the car?

It was done by us for a customer to her spec, she loved it. She then moved out to the sticks and needed a 4x4 so bought a Cayenne from us (she didn't have that done in pink!!).

uuf361 said:
It has been for sale for ages - not hard to see why :floor:

There is only one person who I think this car would be suitable for:

Calling DAVE :p :mrgreen:

Scott,
You're reading my mind!! :grin:

markmullen said:
tim993 said:
iirc, that paint and colour scheme was not actually done at the factory, but afterwards in the UK - maybe even by the garage selling the car?

It was done by us for a customer to her spec, she loved it. She then moved out to the sticks and needed a 4x4 so bought a Cayenne from us (she didn't have that done in pink!!).

ok I may want 10% commision here! lol

Go on local news with it! It might sell .. who knows!

However all your cars in the background shot get free advertising as does your company!

So someone might come in to buy an "ordinary" car!!

Definately worth thinking about!

My marketing skills are so good! Why am I not rich?? :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back