Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For free & For sale - proceeds to charity

wagonface

Having sold my car I decided to clear out my cellar. Below is lots of stuff that you can either have for free (if you collect, otherwise you only pay P&P), or for a very small charge + P&P. Proceeds will be donated to theplace2be charity. Thanks for looking, Josh.

PS - I tried to post pictures of the stuff but filesizes are too big and I cant find a way to decrease them while at work. Will upload tonight.

Free stuff (you only pay for post & packing)
1) Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer - used once.

2) Auto Glym Leather Care Cream - used once.

3) Auto Glym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner - used a few times, more than half left.

4) Porsche Cabriolet Rear Plastic Screen cleaner - used 5 times. GONE

5) Springs & suspension stuff - came off my car when I had the sports suspension done. Chris @ Center Gravity says this stuff is fine, but the dampers werent so we binned them. I realise this is probably worthless but thought I would post it in case someone needs it - its free after all. Postage would be expensive, so collection only for this makes more sense.

Other stuff for charity
1) 2x 1litre Mobil 1 0W-40 - unopened. Small bottle, useful to keep in the front boot in my experience. (OPC Chiswick were kind enough to leave this in my boot after each service and charge me £11 for it despite me not asking for it - helpful chaps!). £6+P&P

2) 2x Porsche Screenwash 250ml, 1:100 concentration. Unopened. £SOLD

3) K&N Recharger - for your K&N or BMC air filter panel. Cleaner used once, oil unused. £3+P&P

4) Porsche Arctic Silver touch up paint set - opened it last week out of curiosity but unused. £SOLD

5) Gliptone Scuffmaster Kit Porsche Black leather - used once on only the seat bolster. Dont take my word for how good it is, see Asim's thread! £SOLD

6) Plastic Chrome Wheel Nut Covers - Set of 16 (ie does all 4 wheels but cant do the locking nuts). Brand new. £SOLD

7) Gilmour Foamaster 2 cleaning gun - used once. Works from mains water if you dont have a pressure washer. Note you need reasonable water pressure to get it to work, and also snow foam. If you collect in person I have 5litres of snow foam which you can have for £SOLD (too heavy to post). £SOLD
Product details here
YouTube: product in action on a 996 Turbo

8 ) Cosmo Cordless Car Polisher. £10 +P&P

9) Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather - unopened. £SOLD

10) Auto Glym Aqua-Dry Chamois. Unopened. £SOLD

Not planning to clean your new car then? :floor: Good man!

Can I have the Porsche screenwash please?

1btl screenwash to Wattie (you have PM) - leaves me with one more bottle to go (unless Wattie wants 2?)

I'll take the scuffmaster leather kit and the chamois leather please.

I assume the new wheels aren't Porsche badged then :?:

Cheers Stu

Pictures of some of the stuff.

Attachments

• photo2_798.jpg
    photo2_798.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 161
  • photo4_416.jpg
    photo4_416.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 161
  • photo5_387.jpg
    photo5_387.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 161
  • photo6_177.jpg
    photo6_177.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 161
  • photo7_521.jpg
    photo7_521.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 161
  • photo8_213.jpg
    photo8_213.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 161
  • photo9_120.jpg
    photo9_120.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 161
Suspension bits

Attachments

• photo10_150.jpg
    photo10_150.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 158
Hi Josh,
How much (posted) for:

Porsche Cabriolet Rear Plastic Screen cleaner
1 of the Mobil 1's
The other screen wash
Porsche Arctic Silver touch up paint set

? :?:

Drop me a PM.... :thumb:

Cheers

Adam

I'll have the foam gun and the snow foam if they're still available...I'm only in Putney so not too far away...

If the cordless polisher is still avaliable i'll have it. please PM

Nathan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back