Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

original 2.7 RS at my local OPC

TheCock

Mexico City
really nice.....the boys who work there were beside themselves with excitement!!!

Attachments

• img_0165_752.jpg
    img_0165_752.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 8,203
TheCock said:
really nice.....the boys who work there were beside themselves with excitement!!!

Hehehe - didn't realise I'd been spotted! :eek:

Someone must have snapped this while I was in chatting to Scott (I was picking up a pucker battery for the Cup car :lol: )

pmjt said:
TheCock said:

Hehehe - didn't realise I'd been spotted! :eek:

Someone must have snapped this while I was in chatting to Scott (I was picking up a pucker battery for the Cup car :lol: )

Very nice :) what's the full details of the car

As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was pmjt's....then thought no he lives too far from Bournemouth...nice to surprise to see it is. Philip nice to see you here, been a very long time! Still remember that cold damp night at the Ace.

Have you acquired any more nice 911s over tha last few years?

Hi Sundeep - long time no speak :) How's life?

Sundeep said:

First registered 7th Jan 1973, chassis number #496, fully matching numbers, totally correct ad 56,000miles from new. Colour is 'Light Yellow'.

If you remember, as Chris points out - she was at the Ace a couple of years ago :)

Hi Chris, :)

Chris W said:
As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was pmjt's....

Yep, that's the one!

Chris W said:
then thought no he lives too far from Bournemouth...nice to surprise to see it is.

Ah, actually I NOW live about 30 miles from there :lol: LONG story but I've moved back to 'home'.

Chris W said:
Philip nice to see you here, been a very long time!

I know, :cry: I've been insanely busy and really haven't been doing the car thing for a while - realised I hadn't popped in here for a while and was surprised by all the changes :shock:

Chris W said:
Still remember that cold damp night at the Ace.

Of course! That was a cracking night :wink:

Chris W said:
Have you acquired any more nice 911s over tha last few years?

No, in fact, I'm disposing of most of them - apart from the RS and the 356 Cab which I'll keep forever. The rest of them, I've had my fun but a major (and wonderful :wink:) life change means I don't have the time for the cars that I used to.

Nice to see 911UK doing so well and so busy!

Philip

pmjt said:
Hi Sundeep - long time no speak :) How's life?

Sundeep said:

First registered 7th Jan 1973, chassis number #496, fully matching numbers, totally correct ad 56,000miles from new. Colour is 'Light Yellow'.

If you remember, as Chris points out - she was at the Ace a couple of years ago :)

Philip, all good thanks and hope things are going well for you. Every time I see a classic I do think about chopping in the GT3 for it !

All sounds great Philip...hmmm I wonder if you are now into your boats being back on the South Coast? Shame we didnt get to say hi at the recent Poole Quay event.

Here's an old pic from that night lifted from another thread (cant find my ones just at the minute).

PorscheAceCafe11.jpg

Sundeep said:
Every time I see a classic I do think about chopping in the GT3 for it !

Do it - you know you should - they're the only one's going UP in value at the moment :wink:

Chris W said:
hmmm I wonder if you are now into your boats being back on the South Coast?

:dont know: :wink: BIG toyshop down here on the Hamble where I live :wink:

Chris W said:
Shame we didnt get to say hi at the recent Poole Quay event.

Rats :sad: I was all set to go to that and had to cancel at the very last minute - was it a good night?

Chris W said:
Here's an old pic from that night lifted from another thread (cant find my ones just at the minute).

8)

Yes it was a great night just all to quick. Definitely one for next time. It was a journey for me, not dissimilar to your run from Yorks to London 8)

Hardly got a chance to look at the boats there, but agree proper big boys toys. So have you??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back