Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Outdoor Car Cover

F16RCE

Trainee
Hi

Has anyone purchased an outdoor car cover which they would reccomend?

Thanks

Hi! I've got two of these: http://www.classicadditions.com/index.php?cPath=47_48&osCsid=394d4849ae3b527101be79cafe968158

I use them all year 'round and they're great for the money (circa £100). I asked for 10% off and they obliged + I got one of their nice duffle bags to carry the spare one in for free!

They're easily washable in a big laundrette washing machine and washing them also refreshes their water proof and breathability functions too.

...Just my opinion but I'm guessing that (like myself) you have to keep the car outside? If this is the case I would give anything with "Porsche" emblazoned on it a very wide berth!!

hey i had a porsche all weather cover thrown in when i bought my car from OPC (a little over a year ago) as i dont have a garage to use. This cover is the best one for the 911 as it is tight but still not tight enough, if its windy it will rub the paint and leave a mark which will require scratch repair methods to be used! i would recommend putting cheap bed sheets over as much of the car as poss when using it or leave it in the weather and wash more regularly which i am now doing!
hope this helps you!

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back