Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance with mods

adeymars

Montreal
Gents
What reaction by way of Insurance cost should I expect when insuring a TT with mods already done
EG
Body kit
Bhp upgades(non factory)
Who are the companies to speak to?
I seems that a STD C2 is already a higher price than a TT so this is a good start.

Try Adrian Flux - they fixed me up with a Revo'd TT for a very good price with a mainstream insurer.

Can't fault their service either.

martynb said:
Try Adrian Flux - they fixed me up with a Revo'd TT for a very good price with a mainstream insurer.

gave my details over the net and got a good price,
spoke to them on the phone and got some nerd who asked
me a question I had no answer to and had never been asked by anyone else.
just wasted my time :nooo:

TB

tbrown said:
martynb said:

gave my details over the net and got a good price,
spoke to them on the phone and got some nerd who asked
me a question I had no answer to and had never been asked by anyone else.
just wasted my time :nooo:

TB

TB, what was the question

On very rare occasions I have to drive to a different place of work
and I was asked what was the extra mileage involved as I would have
to be put on a business Insurance policy??? I said that may mean MINUS 60 miles a day
to my usual place of work as it wasn't as far but the guy couldn't get his head around that.

TB

Ah, the famous need to tick the box to charge more but can't justify the further expense :frustrated:

Adrian Flux here 8)

Carole Nash gave me a good deal on the car and were not phased by the extras ( although factory fitted ). I have had a bike insured with them for years and been very pleased with their service.

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back