Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got my car back today.....missed it....

ResB

Estoril
After some warranty work, RMS, Coil Packs, filler flap and after a bit of haggling a set of front callipers which were "not" covered under the pre October 08 extended warranty, the car is back home where it should be.

In addition to this it has new front discs, pads and brake fluid change for a very reasonable price from an OPC of all places, in fact almost cheaper than I could have done it myself!

Also, yes there's more. A new MOT and of course the "new" warranty.

So, filled her up with Optimax and I'm going for a drive tonight to stretch it's legs as I'm sure she's missed me. ;) :thumb:

Sounds good Rich, all that new stuff and you may not be going to the ring :nooo:

Send your misses and litlun round my house to keep my wife and larlun entertained and come with us. Then you can properly test those new parts out :wink: :grin:

Pete

Pete Hadfield said:
Sounds good Rich, all that new stuff and you may not be going to the ring :nooo:

Send your misses and litlun round my house to keep my wife and larlun entertained and come with us. Then you can properly test those new parts out :wink: :grin:

Pete

If I hadn't had to spend £2k on the car I would be nailed on for coming to the Ring. I'll mention to the wife and the litlun whether they fancy a trip to the wild west. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spilly67
Back