Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Russian SWAT assaults wrong Cayenne...whoops

Porsche News

Owning an expensive and somewhat uncommon vehicle like the Porsche Cayenne can have its downturns sometimes, especially if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. In this video that has been making the round of Russia today, a SWAT team was tipped off about a group of criminals driving a dark colored Porsche Cayenne.

Only problem is that a few minutes before the criminals arrived at the point where the SWAT team was waiting for them, another dark Cayenne with similar license plate numbers passed by...

As you can see in the video below, the poor guys in the first Cayenne were attacked by the Russian SWAT team which released them a few minutes later after they realized their mistake. What's even more amazing is that the SWAT team cleared the scene in minutes and actually managed to catch the real criminals in the second Cayenne

Did you see what they did to the first car's bulletproof driver's window - looked like they tore it open!!

Also, wonder how many complaints go to the PCC - about being kicked, slapped, stood on, shot at, punched, pressed down in the icy snow - and I suspect things got worse from there on!!

LOJO

LOJO said:
Did you see what they did to the first car's bulletproof driver's window - looked like they tore it open!!

Also, wonder how many complaints go to the PCC - about being kicked, slapped, stood on, shot at, punched, pressed down in the icy snow - and I suspect things got worse from there on!!

LOJO
No road were blocked.. traffic was flowing normaly and the operation looked efficient and well executed. Yes a bit of kicking but who said playing by the book is the most efficient way to deal with such a situation
I am thinking how would a similar event was going to look like in UK
a) After the failure the whole area was going to be sealed off
b) No way such approach would be allowed
c) H & S and other rules had to be applied
d) Actual criminals propably if such a mistake happend would run away..

Not sure if I want to be a criminal in Russia by the way :?:

erm - hope you don't think I was complaining!!! - admiration!!!

LOJO

Moral of the story - Don't F**K with Putin!

Nothing wrong with a bit of old fashioned West Midlands Policing :cop:

Mind I feel sorry for the innocent guy earlier in the clip. One wrong move and they'd have probably shot him.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back