Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate advice

Caitlin

Hi all, i'am new to this site but thought this would be the best place for advice. I have retained my old number plate from my car old which i scraped because, i thought it would be a cool addition to a porsche. The reg is P911 JES and i was wandering if anyone would be willing to give me a reasonable offer for it or an idea to what it could be worth.

Fair play I think, this is a decent plate and seller is not asking for a stupid amount. We do not need to know anything about what car its been on.

Unless you are interested or can offer genuinely sensible advice please do not post on this thread. All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

If you do not like seeing this type of thread then the best thing is not to add a comment which bumps it up in the active threads. :roll:

Thanks.

To be fair..

Its not a bad plate, and the seller is asking for a idea on price !

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back