Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just the rear Turbo1 hollow-spokes for the NB 993 wanted

orangecurry

I know, I know.....

as title. I'll have singles as well as a pair.

Part numbers would be 993.362.140.01, offset of 65, and width is 10 inches.

So you are getting hollowspokes? I thought you weren't allowed?

I'm sneaking them in under the radar :thewife: and by that I mean buying them in dribs and drabs.

(Fronts are sitting in the garage as I type.)

Then I'll sell the solid-spokes, and no-one wil ever know... mmMMWWWHAHAHAHA :floor: :lock:

I have a spare single rear but have offered it to someone as its being refurbed to match...will let you know.

Chris W said:
I have a spare single rear but have offered it to someone as its being refurbed to match...will let you know.

Cheers me old china that would be nice - I don't quite follow what you mean about your refurb, but I'll be refurbing whatever wheels I find - I was strongly considering painting the wheels in Polar Silver, as I think the 'normal' silver clashes slightly with my car.

orangecurry said:
Chris W said:

Cheers me old china that would be nice - I don't quite follow what you mean about your refurb, but I'll be refurbing whatever wheels I find - I was strongly considering painting the wheels in Polar Silver, as I think the 'normal' silver clashes slightly with my car.

Big no-no, the original is the best, its so subtle but the wrong colour and they look cheap. I think that pic looks fab :thumb:

Thank you, and I agree about wheel colour, but that photo isn't really showing the Polar-ness difference. In fact photos never seem to show the real Polar colour.

Let's see if I can find some rears before we paint our chickens.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back