Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 c2s good value?

jovie

I am hoping to buy an august 06 c2s manual with all the toys from an OPC.
They have it up at 47850
I would like to know, hopefully from someone in the trade whether this is good value at the moment as car prices seem to be going down then up then down then......

If it has all the toys then it is a reasonable price. I was looking this morning and there really isn't many well spec'd cars at the OPC's.

When you say all te toys has it got Sports Exhuast, Nav, BOSE etc?

Give me a shout if you are looking for a finance quote :thumb:

jovie said:
I am hoping to buy an august 06 c2s manual with all the toys from an OPC.
They have it up at 47850
I would like to know, hopefully from someone in the trade whether this is good value at the moment as car prices seem to be going down then up then down then......

I have been watching 997 prices closely over the last month or so. The price you quoted is for a typical 2006 MY C2S at an OPC. Otherwise similar money gets you a 2007 or even 2008 model from an indie. Can you list the spec? For that price and in addition to what Jamie suggests, I'd expect some other niceties such as Adaptive Sport seats, Sport Chrono, Alu pack, short shift etc.

~ Maxie

Hi, well I got my 09/07 997 C2S for **** from an OPC, one month ago, with the following spec:

* 19 inch CarreraClassic wheel
* CDC-4 six disc CD autochanger
* Electrically adjustable seats
* Extended navigation module
* Floor mats
* Heated seats
* Manual Gearbox
* Sports exhaust system
* Telephone module
* Three-spoke multi-function steering wheel in smooth leather (only with PCM)
* Wheel centre set
* Windscreen with grey top tint
* Atlas Grey metallic, with Blue Leather
* 7000 miles.
* 18 Months OPC Warranty

Hope that helps. (Worth every penny too)!!!

997c2s said:
Hi, well I got my 09/07 997 C2S for £49k from an OPC, one month ago, with the following spec:

* 19 inch CarreraClassic wheel
* CDC-4 six disc CD autochanger
* Electrically adjustable seats
* Extended navigation module
* Floor mats
* Heated seats
* Manual Gearbox
* Sports exhaust system
* Telephone module
* Three-spoke multi-function steering wheel in smooth leather (only with PCM)
* Wheel centre set
* Windscreen with grey top tint
* Atlas Grey metallic, with Blue Leather
* 7000 miles.
* 18 Months OPC Warranty

Hope that helps. (Worth every penny too)!!!

To me, that would seem better value than the one jovie is looking at. Jovie, you might be able to haggle a bit on the price. £45k would be a good deal from an OPC.

~ Maxie

Similar spec to what you guys are mentioning apart from alu pack and short shift.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back