Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cherished number ""C4 MAP""

dan_burdock

Hi
Number plate for sale, on retention C4 MAP.
Valued last year at £2400.
For sale at £2000 NO OFFERS. Its not going on ebay.
Cheers Dan
PM me for details if interested.

:popcorn:

dan_burdock said:
Hi
Number plate for sale, on retention C4 MAP.
Valued last year at £2400.
For sale at £2000 NO OFFERS.
Cheers Dan
Tel: 07814746153

And what does that stand for then :?:

:weed:

Stands for Carrera 4 MAP, MAP could be your initials perhaps, or what ever floats your boat.
Its a private plate, most mean funk all to most but could be spot on for someone else.
I didn't want a debate or piss taking just too sell the plate under the MARKET value.
I have sold my C4 and no longer see the point in putting this plate on my new toy.
Thanks Dan Burdock

Some picts of your porker with the plate would no doubt assist potential buyers to visualise their new bargain purchase....

:?:

Welcome, good luck with the sale :thumb:

Don't listen to what this lot say, it's worth £2K all day long

phew, I don't have a c4 so no need for a name change :p

TB

Jamie said:
Welcome, good luck with the sale :thumb:

Don't listen to what this lot say, it's worth £2K all day long

:floor: Stay off the Class A Jamie :floor:

£2,000 ! :eek:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I thought about buying that plate direct from the DVLA when it was £250.

But decided it was a rip-off for such a crap plate...

(Another t***ser that thinks everyone with a Porsche has more money than sense and will pay stupid money for any old tat that is remotely relevant)

dan_burdock said:
Stands for Carrera 4 MAP, MAP could be your initials perhaps, or what ever floats your boat.
Its a private plate, most mean funk all to most but could be spot on for someone else.
I didn't want a debate or piss taking just too sell the plate under the MARKET value.
I have sold my C4 and no longer see the point in putting this plate on my new toy.
Thanks Dan Burdock

FFS...think you could have more chance on the Citreon forums for such a ***** plate :?: .

And who the funk gave you the impression of the market value....Bernie Madoff or Stevie Wonder :floor:

Edit: C4 MUP is still available for £390 so that A is worth £1,600 :?: . I would even pay any of the world's top supermodels that much for A :floor: :floor: :floor:

I do think that joining the forum to sell the plate sucks but I have never been on a forum and had no idea what to expect.
My valeter told me to post it on here, and looking at the wealth of information and advice I will be back.
I try find some pics, but my scanner broke...
Dan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back