Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Set of four Cup 2 wheels & tyres 17x7 and 17x9 - WITHDRA

Tertius

Barcelona
Set of 4 Porsche Cup 2 wheels and Continental tyres from a 993.

Fronts: 17 x 7 ET55
Rears: 17 x 9 ET55

All four wheels are pretty much perfect; tyres are Conti Contact Sport N1 and have plenty of life left in them (4-5mm), but are probably getting on a bit (age-wise) now.

Please note the colour centre caps are NOT included.

Sorry for the crappy pics, but they are currently stored at the indy who look after my car, and I only had my phone with me when I went to look at them ...

WITHDRAWN from sale.

Edited to say: OK, don't know whats happened to the pics, will try to fix tomorrow ...

Cup2_01.jpg

Cup2_02.jpg

Cup2_03.jpg

Cup2_04.jpg

Cup2_05.jpg

tooslow said:
pm sent :roll:

Email or PM within 911uk? No pm has arrived and I'm away so can't get at my personal email.

However, I had actually withdrawn these from sale (but forgot to update this ad sorry - will do so now).

Basically it turns out that the tyres are 8 years old, and whilst I would have no issue using them I'm not totally happy selling them to someone else.

You dont want to sell just the wheels?

Fuchs said:
You dont want to sell just the wheels?

Doesn't seem worth it really.

The price for 4 wheels would be more or less indistinguishable from the cost of refurbishing a set, and since I have another set of Cup 2s which I use as track wheels I may as well keep these as spares.

Tertius, why not sell them but advise the tyres are old? Up to the buyer to decide then? :dont know:

I always wondered how my car would run on 17s....................

993C2S said:
Tertius, why not sell them but advise the tyres are old? Up to the buyer to decide then? :dont know:

Because that's the current siuation with people offering daft money. Like I say its less than refurb'ing my current track set would cost, and if you'd seen me drive you'd know why this was an issue ... ;)

Fuchs said:

Ive a set with 3yo Pirelli's on still lots of tread,was thinking of selling after getting them refurbed for close on the £600 mark inc tyres,alas shipping might be a tad expensive to Switzerland

Rodders said:
Fuchs said:

shipping might be a tad expensive to Switzerland

:yes:

plus the import duty....... :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back