Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Samco Silicone Boost Hose Kit for 996TT/X50...SOLD

Ian Howells

Silverstone
I have for sale a full Samco Sport Silicone Boost Hose Set in orange. These fit a 996 Turbo/X50/TurboS and also the GT2 model.

These are brand spanking new still in the box and have never been fitted to a car. This is the full set of five boost hoses with CNC machined ends and are the highest quality silicone hoses available for this car. The new price of these hoses is £391.06+vat (£449.71).

This is an ideal way to dress up your dull looking engine bay and have that genuine advantage of reducing boost hose flex under higher boost levels and will also not pop off as O.E. hoses have been known to on modified cars running over 1 bar of boost.

ITEM NOW SOLD

........and for that price I will even post them to your door!

Either pm me or contact me on 07721 078371

Thanks.

Ian. Nice chatting to you. I will let you know what the OPC says.

Dave said:
Ian. Nice chatting to you. I will let you know what the OPC says.

No worries Dave. Like I said, I would be surprised if they said these would invalidate the warranty but with some OPC's you just never know!

Good luck!

Ian

Prepare to be surprised.

OPC say that fitting the hoses would most definately invalidate the warranty. I therefore will have to decline the offer

Best off luck getting rid of them and at that price I doubt you will have a problem.

Dave said:
Ian

Prepare to be surprised.

OPC say that fitting the hoses would most definately invalidate the warranty. I therefore will have to decline the offer

Best off luck getting rid of them and at that price I doubt you will have a problem.

No problem Dave and thanks for letting me know.

So note to prospective purchasers of the above item.....fitting vastly superior silicone hoses will invalidate your OPC warranty!! Insane but true.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back