Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is a fair price for this 2004 997 C2S?

jizzer

Hi,

The C2S below is what I want..black..manual..2S..and beautiful 19" Sport Design Wheels.

It has 23K miles. They are looking £37,500

I see 2005 C2S' with similar mileage making around £30K

I havent seen many similar mileage 05's for 30k, more like 35k.

I'd say for the mileage, 35k would be a fair price. :)

Id like to think you would get 38k for a 04 C2S but thats probably just wishful thinking :sad:

strange that they guy thinks a VXR220 turbo is going to be a good replacement for the 997 :dont know: i own an astra 2.0 turbo and id say any vauxhall will be fun till it gets to about 40-50k miles and then everything goes wrong plus the build quality is poor!

Also the interior looks tired, a quick hoover and clean would of helped!!

jizzer said:
Hi,

The C2S below is what I want..black..manual..2S..and beautiful 19" Sport Design Wheels.

Nice motor... over priced. Seen 2005 C2S cars with 20k on the clock for about £35k and a 2005 with your spec for £37k. So according to the straight dep'n that everyone applies on this site £34-35k is prob right for a 2004, and if its private i would say £32-34k tops?

Its had its service done and tyres changed... nice.

Will you have it inspected? are you not worried about accident/repair damage? plenty of suspect cars about. HPI checks will not reveal accident repairs...!

ameer said:
jizzer said:
Hi,

Nice motor... over priced. Seen 2005 C2S cars with 20k on the clock for about £35k and a 2005 with your spec for £37k. So according to the straight dep'n that everyone applies on this site £34-35k is prob right for a 2004, and if its private i would say £32-34k tops?

Will you have it inspected? are you not worried about accident/repair damage? plenty of suspect cars about. HPI checks will not reveal accident repairs...!

I am based in Ireland. So I have to fly there to look at it.

I will organise to get it checked in a local Porsche dealer at my expense before I commit to buying.

In terms of price, I am hoping to get it for around around £30K :)

jizzer said:
ameer said:
jizzer said:
Hi,

I am based in Ireland. So I have to fly there to look at it.

I will organise to get it checked in a local Porsche dealer at my expense before I commit to buying.

In terms of price, I am hoping to get it for around around £30K :)

Well keep us posted on how it goes and what you pay!

About £33K private sale I would say given it's had a service and new tyres did I hear someone say?

You can't judge what a car is worth by what you have seen another car advertised for as the cheapest isn't the benchmark - it should be the average and either side of average for condition/spec/mileage/what money will need to be spent on it straight away.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back