Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much Lower is the GT3?

KissMyRs

Just been thinking, how much lower is the GT3? There seems to be tonnes of space between the wheels and the arch in my car, on GT3's its not noticable.

Think i'll be going for a GT3 look, getting the front splitter resprayed and the wheels done in black in the next few weeks, so i may end up lowering the car slightly too.

Quick photoshop. Might get a red rim on the wheel too.

P1061749.jpg

Looks nice. :) Personally I would bin the red rim idea if I'm totally honest.

I tried to measire the difference from my C2S to the GT3 in ride height in a very un-scientific way and came up with 30mm. Whether it's right or not I don't know, but the C2S could certainly do with dropping 15 to 20mm. :)

THAT is the car I want - red 997 with black wheels - looks awesome!! Congratulations!!

LOJO

I love it, not everyones favourite colour for a 911, nor was it mine, but when i saw this i had to have it!

So lowering it 20-30mm should sort the stance out slightly?

Whats best recommend to lower it? Ideally i'd like to keep PASM active, so i guess that means i cant get coilovers?

These are new to the market, my be worth a look at.

Attachments

• scan0004_164.jpg
    scan0004_164.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 2,465

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back