Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 turbo - 64K

smtk

A quick check on PH reveals a shed load of 997 turbos under £70k and about 10 around £65k. Amazing. Surely they can't drop much lower in the short term?

Yep theres been 2 Zenith cars that have failed to shift since Xmas and also there was a guards red one which may now have finally sold. Other than that Black and silver and the greys are still pretty bid and are trading above £60K still.

I think that one is Cobalt, but do you think there is a particular issue with light blue?

Obviously black, grey and silver are the main colour choices, but does that mean all other colours have a resale issue (green pressumably is one as is the curious new Macadmia)?

I was intending to order mine in cobalt prior to the launch..
However nearly every demonstrator Turbo was in Cobalt, so a bit of an influx of that colour....
Still love the colour but to say theres a few of them about which may have a slight effect on the price..

garyw

garyw said:
I was intending to order mine in cobalt prior to the launch..
However nearly every demonstrator Turbo was in Cobalt, so a bit of an influx of that colour....
Still love the colour but to say theres a few of them about which may have a slight effect on the price..

garyw

On that note, I wouldn't want a white GT3 (well I would, but there are like a billion of them for sale now!)

Interesting to see how the 997 turbo market has been going, it seems to be getting better by the week, im watching it like a hawk atm. :mrgreen:

I assume when you say better, you mean for anyone looking to buy one (or you might aswell get two now and have a spare, I do that with shoes if I find a pair that work, must admit the test-drive is less fun though)

A 997 Turbo will be a cracking second-hand buy. There could surely be no faster car for the money...

Porsche Guildford lent me a 997 Turbo for a week and after 950 miles both my kidneys and face hurt. Mostly the g-forces, but also the grin!

I can only imagine the likeness to the hand of God in both the safety and security the FWD and handling provided and the incomparable acceleration.

Truly amazing piece of technology.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back