Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911S Number plate for sale

beejay993

Trainee
I have a *** 911S plate for sale if anyone interested.

PM me if you would like more info

Thanks
BJ

beejay993 said:

Thanks
BJ

Depends what the *** is ? If its "DAN" :thumb:

beejay993 said:

Thanks
BJ

nice and tactical :thumb:

don't we have a xmas amnesty for number plate sellers ? :santa: better check with Rodders :cop:

Sundeep said:
don't we have a xmas amnesty for number plate sellers ? :santa: better check with Rodders :cop:

NO - NEVER!!! :hand: :hand: :hand:

Especially ones that won't even say what the number plate is, let alone how much they want for it... :frustrated:

Let the games begin... :floor:

Wattie said:
Sundeep said:

NO - NEVER!!! :hand: :hand: :hand:

Especially ones that won't even say what the number plate is, let alone how much they want for it... :frustrated:

Let the games begin... :floor:

:hand: :hand: :hand:

This is a bona fide sale...active forum member and a decent plate so normal rules don't apply....sorry to ruin the party.

Actually not very common to see that config...its not Irish or needing special imagination. Would suit 993 or 997 :thumbs:

I agree, seller with post count exceeding 1 is ok with me.... but, what is the full plate??

I confess I didn't spot the post count, but still think adverts should have an asking price - this ain't Ebay!

I also think the full plate should be detailed: There's a lot of difference between WNK 911S and POR 911S for example :wink:

Wattie said:
I confess I didn't spot the post count, but still think adverts should have an asking price - this ain't Ebay!

I also think the full plate should be detailed: There's a lot of difference between WNK 911S and POR 911S for example :wink:

Asking price is difficult from a genuine private seller, too high and all the jokes come out, too low and it falls into the hands of some scumbag reseller we all hate.

I think the OP is correct, PM with interest and open a direct dialogue. I think it has value as I when I was looking for mine anything ending with 911S was silly prices and thats if you could find one.

Sundeep said:
beejay993 said:

Thanks
BJ

nice and tactical :thumb:

am saying nothing :bye:

especially as he's from my neck of the woods and he might come and thump me :wack: :lol: :lol:

I'm interested

it is the Dec/Jan sales so hope its cheap :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back