Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ebay advice

wagonface

Barcelona
After some advice on selling on ebay, only having ever bought from ebay before. I have a few things lying around the house that I was planning to sell on ebay in the run up to christmas. Lazyness and illness means I havent done it yet. I was wondering if the experienced ebayers out there have an opinion on whether its too late to list them? I was thinking a 3 day auction, with buy it now option, and gteed overnight delivery (so it arrives in time for xmas)

Worth going through the hassle of sorting it all out, or wait until january?

Thanks, Josh

best to get it in before & delievered xmas before the flood of unwanted xmas presents hit the markets

Just do it, it can be tedious but.... I've just sold stuff thats paid 25% of my new suspension in 2 weeks. 8)

Be prepared for long queues at the PO :x

You may be better off keeping the items on a 10 day listing with low start bid so more people get the chance to view but offer a 'buy it now'price as well.

Don't respond to questions from foreign buyers using your E-mail address, its a scam.
:santa:
TB

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back