Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Nav module

I think someone on Rennlist has done this - you might want to check over there. I've been wondering about the phone module myself, too, so let me know if you sort it out please.

MoBridge or Denison for the phone. I have the MoBridge iPod and Bluetooth in my 2008 997.1 - works a treat.

do not buy one of them for your 997 as it will not work as 997 sat nav is dvd driven and requires a dvd drive fitting under front bonnet and is not too hard a job but can be pricey from opc....

did you not know wether it had sat nav when you bought it? It is one of theose "important" options these days. I don't mean essential but it will certainly be listed if it had it.

Porsche do a retrofit kit for nav for £1300 + vat + fitting 4/5 hour job
approx £2000 total

i wouldnt bother retro fitting a phone, even if the car has a phone i find the bluetooth headset a better than the Porsche phone once you go over 50mph no one can hear you

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back