Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 2005 c2 spoiler problem

cowan3.6c

Trainee
Hi all,

Had my car now for 6 months and loving it! but it has developed a fault with the spoiler that when it goes up automatically it will not go back down unless it was assisted. Now its just up all the time only moving an inch or so with the manual button.
Had the car into porsche (Where i bought it) and they said its a fault with the motor or gears that isnt covered in the warranty so its gonna be about £350 + 2 hours work.
Has anyone else had this problem and how was it fixed?

Might also be time to just go for the areo kit what you think??

Thanks

Alan

Did you buy it from a Porsche main dealer?

Surely that's covered by warranty?? If not, you still bought the car from an OPC and it shouldn't develop a fault at 6 months.

I would call Porsche Cars GB, Reading (not the dealership but HQ - the dealership will give you their number though).

I am sure they will cover it under good will if pressed.

yeah it was porsche edinburgh

ill give the HQ a ring when i get a chance and see what they say

"not covered by the warranty" should be printed on the front of the warranty booklet.............is anything covered?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back