Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Sledge for sale ***

MS1

NOTE FROM ADMIN

IF YOU WANT TO SELL PARTS ON 911UK, THEN PLACE THE ADVERT NOT A LINK TO A THIRD PARTY SITE

AS PER THE INFO IN THE T&C

THREAD MODERATED

Is it yours by any chance?

~ Maxie :?:

That Porsche one is a typical modern 'design' mistake of form over function (there's not enough room on the deck!), but no matter; I'm sure the owner won't actually use it for sledging. :D

Whereas the cheap plastic european type gets used a lot, even when there is barely any snow - here is my son (aged 4) enjoying ours, and check out those brakes - causes a crash every time :) .

JoeJulietSnow.JPG

I think a Porsche canoe would be more appropriate at the moment

..and the Porsche sledge would just get "key'd" regularly too, so best just to let the kids use the plastic ones and dad can keep the Porsche one safe...in the house......covered up in a special cosy lint-free cover with a nice embossed Porsche logo on the cover front(and rear if one desires such luxury) c/w a bottle of Autoglyn + polishing cloth next to it...just in case. 8)

Go on Wizard, bid for it, a sledge will be much better winter transport north of the border than a 911 :thumb:

Watch out though, 'cos unless the one being sold is an old design, I would suggest that it's a rip-off copy. Since it doesn't look like the one in the Porsche Design catalogue that an extremely generous OPC sent to me recently. Which incidentally is priced at £333 (the sledge that is, not the catalogue) :)

Clive

Yes. It is mine. No it's not a copy, it's last year's model and has been sat in my garage....

Oh, and Evil C, try not to be such a presumptuous arse in future eh?

MS1 said:
Yes. It is mine. No it's not a copy, it's last year's model and has been sat in my garage....

Oh, and Evil C, try not to be such a presumptuous arse in future eh?

The man is just saying !

Someone is cross we did not get snow !!

twat

NOTE FROM ADMIN

IF YOU WANT TO SELL PARTS ON 911UK, THEN PLACE THE ADVERT NOT A LINK TO A THIRD PARTY SITE

AS PER THE INFO IN THE T&C

THREAD MODERATED

What a nice bunch you all are...

There was me thinking Porsche owners might like to buy an official Porsche product from a fellow owner. Obviously you are keen on upholding the stereotypical forum types who like to slag everything off... Nice name calling by the way.

Goodbye.

MS1 said:
What a nice bunch you all are...

There was me thinking Porsche owners might like to buy an official Porsche product from a fellow owner. Obviously you are keen on upholding the stereotypical forum types who like to slag everything off... Nice name calling by the way.

Goodbye.

:bye: Have a nice day.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back