Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newquay FISTRAL number plate

tornadowilkes

For those who want to trump every other vehicle at Newquay in the summer, for those who love attention in their 911 and for those who are looking for the ultimate upgrade before the summer arrives, now is the time that I'm selling my F15TRL number plate!

aecc_35.JPG

Click here for my Ebay link.

Cars and Fistral go together, they always have. Great cars, surfboards, good times and now the ultimate surfer's number plate.

Good luck and happy bidding.

Please help, I ave tried clicking 'buy it now' for £12,500.00 but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

:pc:

wow that plate is certainly going to go up in value. Given the current credit crisis with banks folding and falling interest rates. I'm serious considering this as an investment for me and my future family.

/sarcasm :floor:

i don't think your new eBay name is any good either. dreamology_ltd is more appropriate don't you think.

And what a cheeky looking chap, red faced too what on earth could you be bushing about :?:

Attachments

• 0c5e_7_214.jpg
    0c5e_7_214.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 7,790
Thanks for the pic

Lol, thanks for the pic ;-) It was a family party, I think the disco lights were on red lol.

I changed the account to make it my personal account as I'm now only doing personal stuff through Ebay, TornadoWilkes is my gaming name :D

On the Buy it Now, what's the error message?

Cheers
Ian

Thanks, I will just transfer the funds from my Coutts account first and give it another go :thumb:

Jamie, on the Buy it Now I've just realised that whilst I tried, I couldn't get it set it to immediate payment as it was over £1k. What error message are you getting?

P.S. If it's open season.... I'm always up for a laugh! :floor:

If the first letter was an "P" the price would make more sense to me

:floor:

I tried, I couldn't get it :D

Re: Thanks for the pic

tornadowilkes said:
On the Buy it Now, what's the error message?

Cheers
Ian

i'm guessing :?: the buy it now error message is something along the lines of

"WTF are you ***** MAD!!! you know you are paying 1000 times the actual worth of this plate???"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spilly67
Back