Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

17" Porsche 911 CUP 1 alloy wheels, set of 4 + great ty

andras

Hi all,

I have a set of four 17 inch Mille Miglia replica Porsche 911 CUP 1 (officially called Design 92) alloy wheels.

Front two are 7.5J X 17"
Rear two are 9J x 17"

They are virtually "as new" condition; no scratches, no curb marks. They were fitted to my Porsche 911 SC for about 100 miles light road use. My car is back on its original wheels and now these are for sale.

I took a photo of each wheel individually to demonstrate their perfect condition. Check out the photos of the tyres as well; they are in excellent condition, only used for about 100 miles light normal road use; balanced and professionally fitted. In my opinion these Kumho tyres have excellent quality and all four wheels are fitted with the same tyres.

Front wheels: 7.5J X 17" offset: ET23
Front tyres: Kumho Ecta SPT 205/50ZR17 93W

Rear wheels: 9J X 17" offset ET15
Rear tyres: Kumho Ecta SPT 255/40ZR17 94Y

Welcome to the site :bye:

Although you say there is no reserve you may find that £400 is too high a start price for replicas especially since the offsets are for a limited number of 911s e.g. they won't fit a 964.

Hope that helps, good luck with the sale and hope you find 911UK a useful site for other stuff too :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back