Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Boxster 2009 Models.

philnotts

Hello

Just to let everyone know, if you are wanting the Gen 2 Boxster for 1st of March, then now is the time to put your deposit down! Or you will miss out! Mine has been put down today!

The model will be confirmed next Monday!

Rough spec of each model so far -

Boxster 2.9 engine (6 speed)
Running day lights( LEDS)
PDK System
Free Silverstone driving course

Boxster S 3.4 Engine - New Direct Fuel Engine - 10% more power, 15% less C02
Running Day Lights (LEDS)
PDK System
Free Silverstone driving course
£41.250 - Cost

Im guessing that both models will come standard with Bi-Xenon lighting system, but we will see.

Phil

Is there big demand in the current climate?? Personally I'd be looking at spending less and getting a low miles 997 S...nothing against the Boxster but you can't argue against being a great time to pick up a lot of motor for your £.

I see your point, but the Gen 1 Carrers's dont come with the new engine and this was the reason i went for the new Boxster S.

phil.

I'm assuming the Cayman S will also get this engine, which means it will be circa 330BHP. That would be awesome!

Fair enough, my engine's over 11 years old so I guess I'm not quite the target market! Has the 2009 model got a facelift? I remember seeing soem next gen renders and it did look very good.

Yes, that will be confirmed also on Monday. The Boxster S is 310BHP now.

G - How are you looking around 1st March! :p. Also you have to explain the different options again i have too! PM me them or email!

phil.

Elite Detailing said:
I'm assuming the Cayman S will also get this engine, which means it will be circa 330BHP. That would be awesome!

2009 Cayman S 3.4L = 303bhp! :hammer:

No pictures as yet. The car is official launched on the 17th November, so im guessing then we will see them!

philnotts said:
Yes, that will be confirmed also on Monday. The Boxster S is 310BHP now.

G - How are you looking around 1st March! :p. Also you have to explain the different options again i have too! PM me them or email!

phil.

The earliar the booking the btter when it comes to new cars Phil. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back