Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Number Plate for sale

Bungaree

Number plate for sale:

JPH 911K (1972)

Open to Offers

Email link removed by moderator

:welcome:

:popcorn:

:food:

Maxie - :hand:

Ha ha, funny Daniel-san, I was just thinking the same about you!

~ Maxie :)

Is this a sign of the credit crunch :D
:thumb:

Slowly dawning on some people that they're never going to be able to afford the car to go with their number plate :hand: :wink:

I've got two number plates - cos I have two cars. They have no meaning at all. Anyone want to make me an offer. Reserve on each £2K.

One has the number 57 in it, so if you are 57 will be good for up to a year.
The other has G07 - if you squint you might think you are James Bond.

Jamie said:
I've got two number plates - cos I have two cars. They have no meaning at all. Anyone want to make me an offer. Reserve on each £2K.

Lads... Come on, put yourself in someone selling a number plate shoe's, we are not being very nice !

If someone can on and was selling ??? 911 PCF and Jamie brought it, everyone would say "great plate..." But these number plate sellers are only offering us a 911 plate - This is 911uk remember !

Yes,yes the ones that come on and say things like "511 hyg looks like 911 GT3, with a few screws" you know the ones, I can understand !

Jamie said:
Dan, what is wrong with you this morning?

A little hangover ! other than that nothing ! :)

Daniel said:
Jamie said:

Lads... Come on, put yourself in someone selling a number plate shoe's, we are not being very nice !

If someone can on and was selling ??? 911 PCF and Jamie brought it, everyone would say "great plate..." But these number plate sellers are only offering us a 911 plate - This is 911uk remember !

Yes,yes the ones that come on and say things like "511 hyg looks like 911 GT3, with a few screws" you know the ones, I can understand !

Well said Dan I fully agree. I think its very appropriate for someone to post a plate such as this on our site for sale. I also thin its a pretty good plate good initials and 911, no messing with Bolts etc. NOTE to BUNGAREE you really should put a price on the plate I would suggest around the £350 mark, would be more but the K at the end does nothing in terms of 911 models (note E or S would make it be a very good plate)

I made this comment in a previous number plate post, We dont come over as very friendly at times, Im sure many casual readers might think we are all a bunch of Bankers!

Daniel said:
Jamie said:

There have been 2 in two days - first ever post, no price, no interest in this forum or Porsches (other than trying to screw some cash out of someone who the OP thinks has more money than sense - read jealous), just an email address (which I've removed).

If the OP had posted something like:

"Hi guys, I happen to have a 911 plate on my <insert name of chav-mobile here> and I was wondering if any of you might like it on your Porsche? I would like <£ insert sensible figure here> for it if anyone is interested..."

I would have let it go, but these chancers are obviously hoping that some lunatic is going to pay them £0,000,000s for it so they don't commit to a price in case it goes too cheap...

Rant over... :oops:

PS. In my experience these guys just put an email address in the post and never bother to come back to read these comments anyway!

If this is a genuine post, from someone who will post a sensible price on here - I apologise unreservedly (but I'm not holding my breath) :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back