Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayman S Sport On the Way in the UK?

Porsche News

Porsche is planning a special Cayman S Sport version intended to celebrate Porsche's 60th anniversary while also attempting to boost last Cayman sales prior to the arrival of the facelifted Cayman.

The Cayman S Sport will most likely receive a package similar to last years Porsche Boxster S Sport Edition in the UK, with sports chrono pack, upgraded brakes and beefier suspension plus a GT3 inspired two-tone color scheme with matching wheels plus a few extra horses under the hood, states the price will be a few thousand more at about £47k in the UK.

The only part we find doubtful are the highly revered RS graphics being used on a minor trim package special edition. If Porsche does make such a move, they will certainly get an earfull from RS owners.

Attachments

• caymanrs_158.jpg
    caymanrs_158.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4,692
I like..
Looks like a mini RS !

I love the cayman, but there is something about owning one ?? :?: ??

GT3 RS rip off! This is like incest!! If I was an RS owner I'd not be too pleased. But then I'm not an owner.....................yet!

~ Maxie :frustrated:

Maxie Islam said:
GT3 RS rip off! This is like incest!! If I was an RS owner I'd not be too pleased. But then I'm not an owner.....................yet!

What are you wittering about?

Dave said:
Maxie Islam said:

What are you wittering about?

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Dave 'The home of witty banter'

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Oi... :x :x :x :x :x :x

I'm not a fan of the Cayman but with Chrono, Brakes and suspension upgrades + it's already great handling (so I've heard). That would surely make a great budget porsche track day toy for people who like to have a new car.

Maxie Islam said:
Oi... :x :x :x :x :x :x

You have to admit Maxie, that was funny !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back