Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fore Sale : 996 Black Leather Seats

You have email.........

And i will collect now!

:thumb:

Jibberingloon said:
You have email.........

And i will collect now!

:thumb:

Where are you going to get the electric to power the seats? There's no wiring loom to the seats on the GT3?

You dont need to worry about that :)

All under control! (Scratchs Head, and hunts for a couple of bits of wire!) :roll:

Off to Italy on the 17th so want some comfort!

:bandit:

Jibberingloon said:
You dont need to worry about that :)

All under control! (Scratchs Head, and hunts for a couple of bits of wire!) :roll:

Off to Italy on the 17th so want some comfort!

:bandit:

PMSL, like it! Cigarette lighter socket, metal floor...bingo!

These seats are still for sale... They are the 996Turbo Black Leather Seats fully electric... Standard Comfort Seats that come in the 996 Trubo on a 2003 Plate...

Cheap as chips £250... or swap for something interesting...

What happened to the sale.....?

~ Maxie

Funny how you say that - I always thought the Turbo seats came with Sports seats as standard.

~ Maxie

Maxie Islam said:
Funny how you say that - I always thought the Turbo seats came with Sports seats as standard.

~ Maxie

Unless someone chose electric memory seats as a no cost option :(

At £250 I am almost tempted to get these for use with my Playstation. A home made base to bolt them to and a small mains transformer for power...

:roll:

Disco said:
At £250 I am almost tempted to get these for use with my Playstation. A home made base to bolt them to and a small mains transformer for power...

:roll:

Funny you said that as I was thinking of making a couple of office chairs with them...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back