Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice please

siy

Monza
All,

I receive my 55reg 997 today. My Dad has an old jag with the reg P911 XXX ... just a regular 90's reg no.

He asked if I want it to put on my 911

Would really appreciate your thoughts... although I quite like private numbers, Do you think putting this on will just look feeble?

Appreciate the input

simon

Simon firstly I hope you are loving the car. Secondly I don't think a P911 xxx would look out of place on your car. Stick it on :thumb:

Go for it. I would have got the papers into the DVLA already :thumbs:
Regards Big Bob :bye:

Simon, get it on the car! Just don't try selling it to us for £5K when you are finished with it!!

how about 4k?????

Nah - sorry - if I put it on, I will keep it - just had my first blast in it - and think I am converted to the marque already!

Seriously though, if anyone thinks it's just a naff reg, would like to hear, before I commit.

cheers all

simon

Definitely not naff... Get it transferred mate!

At least it's a proper 911 plate without having to adjust the spacing, add some fake birdsh1t, and then squint while upside-down to see what it's meant to say - like most of the ones people want thousands for! :lol:

Oh, and welcome!

Glad you're enjoying it already :)

I agree with Wattie.......there are far too many "private plates" which need a leaflet given out to understand what they mean !!!
Yours sounds fine...put it on and send some pics matey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back