Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 Testing Hospitality Tickets

Gazzarc

Imola
A friend of mine has 3 hospitality tickets for the 25th and sadly, due to a family illness she cannot go. She has asked if anyone is intersted in buying the tickets.

If anyone is onterested PM me and I can put you in contact.

Thanks

Here is an extract from the brochure:

OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
£119 +VAT PER PERSON PER DAY
CALL 08704 588 230
[email protected]
EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF FORMULA ONE â„¢ AT THE MAJOR BRITISH TESTING SESSION OF THE 2008 SEASON. YOU AND YOUR GUESTS WILL ENJOY ALL–DAY ACTION AND THE CHANCE TO GET UP CLOSE TO THE TEAMS IN THE PADDOCK AS THEY FINE -TUNE THEIR CARS FOR FORTHCOMING GRAND PRIX RACES.
*Please note that we cannot guarantee attendance of any teams.
Your hospitality package will include:
- VIP wallet containing your itinerary, information, directions and passes, including centre transfer
- Centre car parking (one pass per two guests)
- Morning coffee and selection of filled rolls
- Two course luncheon
- Cash bar, serving wine, beer, lagers & soft drinks
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice and biscuits served all day
- Floral decoration
- Paddock & pit lane access (restricted times)
For only £119 + vat per person per day, you can enjoy hospitality during F1â„¢ testing at Silverstone in one of our Brooklands Suites. Enjoy panoramic views of Bridge, Priory, Brooklands, Luffield and Woodcote corners from the suite or the adjoining balcony. For more information or to book, simply call or email us.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back