Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche P911 PVT Pervert Private Registration For Sale

Russ Baron

P911 PVT private reg for sale

Are you a porsche pervert? or have a 911 with initials PVT?

Currently on retention, now changed my plate on my 911.

Excellent looking plate, been valued at £1650.00,it is up for sale with these companies also, but take off their commision and I will be receiving £1300.00 from them after fees.

I am happy to sell privately to someone who i know will enjoy it on their vehicle.

I am looking for £1100.00 ono

If you have ny queries please get in touch

Many thanks

Russ

Russ Baron said:
P911 PVT private reg for sale

Are you a porsche pervert? or have a 911 with initials PVT?

Currently on retention, now changed my plate on my 911.

Excellent looking plate, been valued at £1650.00,it is up for sale with these companies also, but take off their commision and I will be receiving £1300.00 from them after fees.

I am happy to sell privately to someone who i know will enjoy it on their vehicle.

I am looking for £1100.00 ono

If you have ny queries please get in touch

Many thanks

Russ

did stevie wonder value it at £1650? :floor: not much wonder you'd be happy to sell it for £1100 :lol:

its worth summat but not even half the price you'll take for it

I know of a couple of Porsche Perverts, one on here, one not, but not sure they'd want to advertise the fact, esp if they had to pay for the plate :eek: 8) :nooo:

Rodney,

Thanks for your constructive comments, perhaps Stevie Wonder does work for the reg company that valued it, but that is not something that bothered me, or perhaps, you would actually like the plate yourself but your motor is not new enough to accept it!

Anyway thanks for your interest, you obviously live a fulfilled life!

:D

Attachments

• handbag_198.jpg
    handbag_198.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 6,207
:fight:

That will be the one you only paid £255 for then last week I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230256507007

To be honest £250 is about what its worth.

But if you want to join this forum with no intention other than trying to rip off genuine Porsche enthusiasts with your way overly inflated crap then please do so.

But don't forget we can also to tell you to
SOD OFF BACK TO THE MISERABLE LITTLE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!

Have a lovely day - oh and a number of my motors are new enough to accept this......

Oh and while I'm at it if you followed these things you'd see there are loads of people who do the same as you and guess what....18months later still no sold plate and the price comes down and down and down and down....to about £250 :wink:

964RS said:
That will be the one you only paid £255 for then last week I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230256507007

To be honest £250 is about what its worth.

But if you want to join this forum with no intention other than trying to rip off genuine Porsche enthusiasts with your way overly inflated crap then please do so.

But don't forget we can also to tell you to
SOD OFF BACK TO THE MISERABLE LITTLE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!

Have a lovely day - oh and a number of my motors are new enough to accept this......

Oh and while I'm at it if you followed these things you'd see there are loads of people who do the same as you and guess what....18months later still no sold plate and the price comes down and down and down and down....to about £250 :wink:

+1

Well Said.

Russ Baron said:
Rodney,

Thanks for your constructive comments, perhaps Stevie Wonder does work for the reg company that valued it, but that is not something that bothered me, or perhaps, you would actually like the plate yourself but your motor is not new enough to accept it!

Anyway thanks for your interest, you obviously live a fulfilled life!

funnily enough my name ain't Rodney :floor:

and yes I do live a fufilled life :angel: ,in that I don't rip off or try to rip people off with overpriced tat

depends which motor i would put this plate on if I had taken leave of my senses and fallen for such an exclusive plate

I could put it on the following cars in my mini-fleet,but as the Freelander already has a p/p on it and both my Doblo and Mercedes will both shortly sport their own p/p's

57 Freelander 2
57 Doblo Freedom
55 Mercedes E280 CDi

but you're right I couldn't have put it on my

95 993 C4 or my 95 Corrado VR6 Storm due to their age,but this would be pointless at any rate as they already sport p/p's........which btw combined all cost less than what you think your plate is worth

Rodders said:
funnily enough my name ain't Rodney :floor:

It's not Dave is it? :floor:

I think we are all being a bit harsh with this poor person trying to make an innocent profit out of a bit of enterprise :nooo:

But then again...

330% in a week is hardly innocent is it? :hand:

Why not stick it on your own Vauxhall Corsa Russ? :floor:

I just thought it was incredibly rude to suggest that there were 911 perverts on here. There must be significantly more than that?....

good spot 964RS..... :thumbs:

Tim Storey said:
I just thought it was incredibly rude to suggest that there were 911 perverts on here. There must be significantly more than that?....

good spot 964RS..... :thumbs:

:floor:

Taran :lol:

Russ?

Russ?

Wherefore art thou Russ?

Russ Abbott more like................... :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member