Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cleaned the car tonight....

ResB

Estoril
Nothing more than a single candid shot I did tonight after cleaning the car and thought I'd share it. Spent 3½ hours just washing and drying it. :roll: I'll get some quick finish on it tomorrow before my 600 mile trip to the Ring on Saturday. :thumb:

JustCleaned997c2s.jpg

All this car washing, polishing can mean only one thing...RAIN! on saturday morning. Please, no one else wash their car, I spent 3 hours this afternoon.

errr.... we were supposed to clean out cars 1st ! :?:

Nah, got a good feeling about the weather this weekend. :thumbs:

ResB said:
Nothing more than a single candid shot I did tonight after cleaning the car and thought I'd share it. Spent 3½ hours just washing and drying it. :roll: I'll get some quick finish on it tomorrow before my 600 mile trip to the Ring on Saturday. :thumb:

You mean you dont do that every time you just use the car :duh:

I dont know where has all the passion gone for our cars :Dance-Tap:

Regards Big Bob :bye:

Having mine detailed by elite today! I can't wait for Gurch to see it - haven't washed it since we had the sahara rainfall the other day - it looks like it's been driven through the desert!

Good work by the way, nice picture.

Big Bob said:
ResB said:

You mean you dont do that every time you just use the car :duh:

I dont know where has all the passion gone for our cars :Dance-Tap:

Regards Big Bob :bye:

I know, people just don't care anymore. :thumb:

Haha....was going to get it out of the garage now, but its spitting a bit. Sometimes. Will have to wait for later I guess. Mmmm...shiny cars!!! :D

Looks clear now, and no rain or drizzle (Have spent all afternoon working in the garden :mrgreen: ), should get the car out and start loading.

Slow Poke said:
(Have spent all afternoon working in the garden :mrgreen: ),

Do you think you could drop by my place en route Mrs Big Bob :thewife: needs some help with the garden too, and she thinks I'm an old git :eek:ld: , who is passed doing the garden.

Best Regards Big Bob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back