Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman police car!

Robertb

Yas Marina
I was passed this morning on the M40 (at well over 110 I reckon) by a silver Cayman S, with a private reg and blue flashy lights and a siren...

A latter-day Crocket and Tubbs?

Private Reg :eek:

First thing I have always checked to make sure it is not an unmarked BiB. Won't bother in future :cry:

Might not be BiB - remember that 911 in the Reading area that everyone thought was BbiB, turned out to be the Fire Chief - the Cayman might be his replacement - he posts on PH.

Robertb said:
I was passed this morning on the M40 (at well over 110 I reckon) by a silver Cayman S, with a private reg and blue flashy lights and a siren...

Not sure what is mote shocking a Porsche Police Car :eek:

or our Robert being passed by a Cayman S ! and let's hope it was an S :bandit:

If it was a 2.7 Cayman it was probably Ken Livingstone on an outing to see his other children!
Big Bob

911UK said:
Robertb said:

Not sure what is mote shocking a Porsche Police Car :eek:

or our Robert being passed by a Cayman S ! and let's hope it was an S :bandit:

I was in my Lexus, which gets passed by wildlife. V comfy though...

I can confirm that I also have seen a silver Cayman Police car..
It was on the outskirts of Coventry during a APNR check...

It had a very thin roof bar with the blues installed :?

I didn't notice the plate as I was too busy watching the speedo and the Focus STI with the same roof bar !!!

garyw

garyw said:
I can confirm that I also have seen a silver Cayman Police car..
It was on the outskirts of Coventry during a APNR check...

It had a very thin roof bar with the blues installed :?

I didn't notice the plate as I was too busy watching the speedo and the Focus STI with the same roof bar !!!

garyw

Yup, that's the one. Not too far from Warwick when I saw it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back